Mission Committee Operational Teams
The Therapy Animal Program Advisory Team supports the Pet Partner staff by assisting with a variety of tasks and projects, including:
To contact the Therapy Animal Program Advisory Team, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. A Pet Partners Therapy Animal Program staff member and a member of the Advisory Team will review your e-mail.
- Investigating incidents involving Pet Partners, Evaluators, Instructors and Evaluator Instructors and making recommendations for further education, retirement or other sanctions.
- Promoting consistency in evaluations, and assisting Evaluators in properly accommodating handlers and animals who may have special needs.
- Offering additional knowledge and expertise on animal behavior, animal-assisted activities, animal-assisted therapy and other areas.
- Making recommendations for improvement to the program's education, policies and procedures.
- Implementing Therapy Animal Program operational changes recommended by the Mission Task Force.
- Other special tasks as requested.
Curriculum Development Team (CDT)
Research, Medical Advisory, Public Policy Team (R-MAPP)